LEE FENDALL HOUSE " Light Horse Harry " Lee , Revolutionary War Office ...
Stockphoto ID: 3558889
File name: 143_4376.JPG
Format: digital, 5000+ pixels longest side
Property release: no Model release: no
Source: photographer Based in: United States
Description: LEE FENDALL HOUSE " Light Horse Harry " Lee , Revolutionary War office owned this land in 1784 . The house was built in 1785 by Philip Fendall , a Lee relative . Renovated in 1850 in the Greek Revivial style , the house remained in the Lee family until 1903 . John L . Lewis , labor leader and president of the United Mine Workers of America and the Congress of Industrial Organizations , was the last resident owner from 1937 to 1969 . Department of Historic Resources , 1989