WOODSIDE STORE Built In 1854 Among Sawmills And Redwood Groves By Dr . R . O . T ...
Stockphoto ID: 3555205
File name: 20130622 - California (Travel)-B183689.JPG
Format: digital, 5000+ pixels longest side
Property release: no Model release: no
Source: photographer Based in: United States
Description: WOODSIDE STORE Built in 1854 among sawmills and redwood groves by Dr . R . O . Tripp and M . A . Parkhurst . Operated by Dr . Tripp in person ( who also served as dentist , librarian , postmaster and community leader ) until his death in 1909 . Purchased by the County of San Mateo 1940 . Opened as a public museum September 7 , 1947 . STATE REGISTERED LANDMARK NO . 93 Tablet placed by California Centennials Commission . Base furnished by County Board of Supervisors in cooperation with the San Mateo County Historical Association . Dedicated October 16 , 1969
This image is copyright protected. There is a fee for any use. This website is not a source of free images.