menu

A Fire Broke Out In A Household Electrical Fuse Box Flames Consumed The Board . ...

A Fire Broke Out In A Household Electrical Fuse Box Flames Consumed The Board .  ...

  Stockphoto ID: 3166699

File name: SL_Fire_SL3_9911.jpg
Format: digital, 5000+ pixels longest side
Property release: no Model release: no
Source: photographer Based in: Israel

Description: A fire broke out in a household electrical fuse box flames consumed the board . Photographed in Israel

This image is copyright protected. There is a fee for any use. This website is not a source of free images.