California, United States, available for photographic assignments.
My longtime specialty is high resolution outdoor photography that captures the magnificence and power of of Mother Nature. I keep my digital adjustments to a minimum, so viewers can get a true idea of what my eyes saw in person. Thousands of images are in my archives, including:
* Dramatic California seascapes, including crashing waves and serene waters.
* Colorful California landscapes, including the glorious hues of spring after winter rains.
* Close-ups of photogenic sea birds, including brightly colored breeding Pelicans.
* Close-ups of photogenic land birds, including elegant Great Blue Herons.
* Close-ups of marine mammals with their pups, including Sea Otters, Sea Lions, and Harbor Seals.
* Macros of flora, including Cymbidium and Paphiopedilum Orchids.
* Distinctive outdoor miscellany.
I also have a journalism background and can deliver a professional article/photo package on a variety of subjects.